Call for Manuscripts for The Pennsylvania Geographer
The editors of The Pennsylvania Geographer, a peer reviewed, semi-annual journal of the Pennsylvania Geographical Society, are soliciting manuscripts for the fall/winter 2016 edition. The deadline for submission is November 15, 2016, and the general topic is Applied Geography. In addition, any other geographical topic will be considered for publication.
Please send manuscripts and/or inquiries to the editor, Dr. William B. Kory at koryupj [at] pitt [dot] edu, or to the associate editor, Dr. Ola Johansson. You may also send hard copies to the editors at The Pennsylvania Geographer, Geography Department, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Johnstown, PA 15904. You may also call 814-269-2994; 2990 or 2993.
Tentative topics for future issues include:
- Spring/Summer 2017 (Volume 55, #1): Climate change; Deadline for receiving manuscripts: 2/15/2017
- Fall/Winter 2017 (Volume 55, #2): The Middle East; Deadline for receiving manuscripts: 8/15/2017
- Spring/Summer 2018 (Volume 56, #1): Latinos in the USA; Deadline for receiving manuscripts: 2/15/2018
- Fall/Winter 2018: (Volume 56, #2): Fracking; Deadline for receiving manuscripts: 8/15/2018
- Spring/Summer 2019 (Volume 57, #1): Water Resources (tentative); Deadline for receiving manuscripts: 2/15/2019
- Fall/Winter 2019: (Volume 57, #2): Human Migration (tentative); Deadline for receiving manuscripts: 8/15/2019
The editors welcome suggestions of topics for the future issues of the journal.