Important Election Information: Update Your Email Address with AAG
The AAG election will be conducted online again, and will take place Jan. 11-Feb. 4, 2016. Each member who has an email address on record with the AAG will receive a special email with a code that will allow them to sign in to our AAG SimplyVoting website and vote. The 2016 election slate will be published soon, but for more information, visit the main election page.
It’s important to update your email address to make sure you will be able to vote. If you know your email address is up to date with us, there’s no need to do anything further.
If you want to verify or change your AAG member email address and any other information, please follow these steps:
- Go to aag.org and click on the “Login” button in the upper right corner
- On the next screen, type your username and password to sign in
- Once you successfully log in, click on your name at the top of the window
- Select the small pencil button in the upper right corner of the institution tab in the top center of the page
- Edit/update your information and click on the “Save & Close” button on the lower right side of the dialog box.