Get the Most From Your AAG Annual Meeting Experience with the Mobile App
Plan your experience throughout the meeting:
- search sessions by day, group or type or just browse the abstracts and participants listings
- create your own schedule of events by adding your favorite sessions to your calendar
- receive updated changes to sessions and events from organizers
browse exhibitor listings
- take notes during sessions and send as emails and also rate the sessions
view the list of local places to experience during your visit, including restaurants, landmarks and museums
- locate various sessions by tapping on areas of each floor plan within the maps icon
The app will help you balance your schedule of preferred sessions, events and meetings with friends and colleagues, while keeping you informed with daily Geograms and social media updates. Networking features offer colleagues tools to share schedules and exchange contact information. The AAG mobile app also integrates with social media networks on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn. It will also help you collect and share important notes and information from sessions and exhibitors.
To get started, scan the QR code at left with any mobile device with a camera or download and bookmark the web app to your computer now.