Call for manuscripts for ‘The Pennsylvania Geographer’
The editors of The Pennsylvania Geographer, a peer reviewed, semi-annual journal of the Pennsylvania Geographical Society, are soliciting manuscripts for the Spring/Summer 2015 edition. The journal is in its 53nd consecutive year of publication.
The general topic for this issue (Volume 53, #1) is: General Topics in Geography. Papers dealing with the above theme, or any other geographical topics, will be considered for publication.
The deadline for submitting material for the Spring/Summer 2015 issue is April 15, 2015.
Please send manuscripts and/or inquiries to Dr. William B. Kory – Editor, The Pennsylvania Geographer, Geography Department, University of Pittsburgh at Johnstown, Johnstown, PA 15904. Phone: 814 269-2994, ext. 2990 or 2993) or e-mail: koryupj [at] pitt [dot] edu
TOPICS FOR FUTURE ISSUES:
- Fall/Winter 2015 (Volume 53, #2): Cultural Geography
- Deadline for receiving manuscripts: August 15, 2015
- Spring/Summer 2016 (Volume 54, #1): Geography of Health
- Deadline: February 15, 2016
- Fall/Winter 2016 (Volume 54, #2): Physical geography
- Deadline: August 15, 2016
(Suggestions for future topics welcomed)