AAG Annual Meeting – WASHINGTON, DC 2019
April 3, 2019 - April 7, 2019
Join the Association of American Geographers at the AAG Annual Meeting in Washington, DC, April 3-7, 2019, for the latest in research and applications in geography, sustainability, and GIScience. The AAG Annual Meeting is an interdisciplinary forum open to anyone with an interest in geography and related disciplines. All scholars, researchers, and students are welcome. The five-day conference will host more than 7,000 geographers from around the world and feature over 5,000 presentations, posters, workshops, and field trips by leading scholars, experts, and researchers. Sessions will be organized around many subfields, special tracks, and featured themes. For more information, visit www.aag.org/annualmeeting.
The meeting program will also feature:
- The Latest Research – Presentations and posters by leading scholars and researchers
- Exhibit Hall – Booths and exhibits showcasing recent publications and new geographic technologies
- Career and Networking Opportunities – An international networking reception, a Jobs & Careers Center highlighting the latest employment opportunities for geographers, and career development sessions
- Special Events – Keynote presentations from distinguished speakers from inside and outside of geography, World Geography Bowl, and Awards Luncheon
- Workshops – Training sessions and workshops to help further your professional and academic career
- Field Trips – Attendees also will have several options to explore the rich cultural and physical geography of the Washington, DC area through informative field trips and excursions
The conference will be held at the Wardman Park and Shoreham hotels.