- This event has passed.
2015 ILGISA ANNUAL CONFERENCE
September 14, 2015 - September 16, 2015
The Illinois Geographic Information Systems Association will be holding its Annual Conference on September 14 – 16, 2015 at the Crowne Plaza in Springfield, Illinois. The era of innovation and integration has influenced the GIS Community forcing new methodologies, solutions and creativity to keep up with this constantly demanding world in which we live. This event will feature structured workshops, technical sessions, technology demonstrations, project updates, as well as national and state speakers.
Who Should Attend?
- Government officials who implement GIS for a variety of applications. Federal, State, County, City and local officials are all welcome and encouraged to attend.
- Surveyors, engineers and land management specialists who use GIS technology.
- People want to utilize and/or publish GIS data via the internet.
- Business, real estate, banking and insurance specialists who need to understand and access GIS data.
- Public and private utility representatives who use GIS technology for infrastructure management.
- Consultants who provide GIS services, hardware or software.
- People in precision agriculture, health care and other fields just starting to use GIS.
- University faculty and students interested in new GIS technology and research applications.
- Individuals interested in obtaining GISP certification credits towards their GIS professionalization.
- Individuals or organizations interested or concerned with homeland security or emergency preparedness.
- Managers who supervise GIS technology or staff
- GIS professionals in any discipline.
Come network with your peers and exchange ideas! Sometimes the best ideas begin with a simple conversation or a single Power Point slide during a presentation. The only thing holding you back is the parameter of your own imagination! So come join us and explore the endless opportunities.
QUESTIONS OR SUGGESTIONS?
contact [at] ilgisa [dot] org or 630-942-6584